Workshops & Seminars
Our approach to mindfulness at work is different
Build a Work Environment that Thrives
We show you the value of short spaces in your day to improve the way you work in any setting; simple 1 to 2-minute pauses to connect with yourself and the work you are doing.
After decades of adding ways to connect, people are operating at increasing levels of burnout. Stress is at an all-time high resulting in physical and mental illness, which costs your company time and money.
It’s time to expand from physical health and wellness programs to address emotional wellbeing. BreakTogether practices are grounded in neuroscience and evidence-based research (Link to Resources Page) to help you move from reacting to responding.
Introduction to Mindfulness at Work
We begin with a highly interactive session to introduce:
- Neuroscience and the scientific evidence supporting mindfulness and pauses in the workplace.
- The myth of multi-tasking.
- The mental impacts of 24/7 connectivity
- Simple 2-minute activities to re-energize your mind.
- How to improve one-on-one and team meetings through unplugged interactions.
Plus 12 Weeks of Practice
And we don’t leave you there. We provide 12 weeks of customized follow-up to help you move from learning to doing. Each week you receive a customized two-minute audio; articles to further your knowledge; and visuals to inspire your practice.